Washing Instructions For A Mink Blanket
Many mink blankets are made of synthetic acrylic fibers and are machine washable when done properly. For noticeably dirty mink blanket or mink blankets with stains, enlist the services of a professional dry cleaner. Ensure that your selected dry cleaner has experience in the cleaning and treatment of Korean mink blankets. Your mink blanket will feel softer following its wash as washing slowly removes the starch-like substance and leaves the mink more lush.
- Place your Korean mink blanket into your washer. Do not wash your Korean mink blanket with any other laundry.
- Use gentle laundry detergent to clean your Korean mink blanket. Harsher detergents can damage you Korean mink blanket and destroy the fibers over time.
- Set your washing machine to the gentle cycle. Consider your Korean mink blanket a delicate item and treat it as you would a delicate.
- Fill your washer with cold water. The cold water will ensure the colors from the fibers won't fade or leak. Warm water can damage the fibers of your Korean mink blanket.
- You can hand wash your Korean mink blanket in your tub if you don't have access to a washing machine. Fill your tub with cold water and use a mild soap.
How To Clean A Korean Mink Blanket
Washing Instruction For Korean Mink Blankets
How To Clean A Mink Blanket
How To Care For A Korean Mink Blanket